We were treated to an unforgettable family Sunday lunch on the 5th. of April!
Each of these scrumptious dishes were made by Demetri Voulgarellis, my brother-in-law.
The venue on the pics is David and Anthea’s lovely house.
The dishes on Demetri’s menu included:
– Spanakopita ( spinach and feta pie )
– Stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon
– Moussaka ( a mince meat and aubergine bake, topped with bechamel sauce )
– Mixed salad, Beetroot salad, Mango & mozzarella caprese
– Aubergine and tomato bake
– Pears and figs poached in red wine and drizzled with cream, for the grown-up kids;-)
– Frozen yoghurt and berry ice lollies for the kids
Our kids made good use of the trampoline in the garden.
‘Tietie’ the resident cat enjoys drinking water from the bathroom tap.